Welcome! +Follow or Dashboard
Her Fantasy





SOULMATE.
Tuesday 5 January 2016 | 1/05/2016 04:26:00 pm | 0 comment[s]




Assalamualaikum.

I know I just updated a post just now, but idc, i feel like spamming posts. lol

Do you believe in soulmates? I mean, do soulmates really exist? I mean, is it true there are our own soulmates in this life?

If it's true, i wonder who's my soulmate. I wanna meet him. I wanna know him.

But, how do I know if someone is my soulmate? I want him to be like my forever soulmate, my life partner for like, forever.

Seriously, where have you been in my life, my soulmate?





HISTORY MYSTERY




Ketchap for short

Twitter Ask.fm




♥ Leave your message here ♥
Thank you. :)




Background : Mr. Truzzy
Director/Designer : Me
Tutorial Resources : Aien
Best View : Mr. Google Chrome
Credits for Basecodes & Others :