Welcome! +Follow or Dashboard
Her Fantasy





HISASHIBURI ♥
Tuesday 5 January 2016 | 1/05/2016 04:14:00 pm | 0 comment[s]




Assalamualaikum.
(btw, hisashiburi is japanese word which means long time no see #fyi)
-and oh, excuse my poor engrisheu-


It's been a loooooooooooooooong time since i posted in this blog. I tried to update a post actually, but i forgot my email and password. And today (just now), i tried again, and Alhamdulillah, i got it! ^^

feel like crying, uhuks 

I'm at my mum's office right now. It's starting to rain outside. 
I really really really love rain ♥ 

Yesterday, Abang Lukma (mum's coworker) asked how old i am. And i answered "18". Then he replied, "ooo..so cane result spm, okay?". I laughed mentally (im sorry i just cant) "um, result spm belum keluar lagi............"

He looked a lil surprise, "Oh ye ke??? oo kkk"

Hambar la Abang Lukma xD



So long! ♥♥♥



HISTORY MYSTERY




Ketchap for short

Twitter Ask.fm




♥ Leave your message here ♥
Thank you. :)




Background : Mr. Truzzy
Director/Designer : Me
Tutorial Resources : Aien
Best View : Mr. Google Chrome
Credits for Basecodes & Others :