Welcome! +Follow or Dashboard
Her Fantasy





QWERTYJKLZXCHAP
Thursday 25 June 2015 | 6/25/2015 11:34:00 pm | 0 comment[s]

(I tend to love my new url :3)

Assalamualaikum. 

Long time no update. I miss this blog of mine sooo much. I don't know what to write right now because I don't have any story to share, yet. 

Anyway, tomorrow we have "hari bertemu pelanggan" at my school. I seriously DON'T WANNA come to school tomorrow. I'm a lazyass. 

School never sounds good. hAhA. Home is more fun okay. Wtv idc. 

So, next week on Monday, I have Oral Test like seriously I am not ready. I'm not sure if I could do well. Wish me luck.

You know what, I wish the pentaksir wouldn't ask difficult questions. Otherwise, I'm done with school. 

Jk.

Bye.



HISTORY MYSTERY




Ketchap for short

Twitter Ask.fm




♥ Leave your message here ♥
Thank you. :)




Background : Mr. Truzzy
Director/Designer : Me
Tutorial Resources : Aien
Best View : Mr. Google Chrome
Credits for Basecodes & Others :